Monday, August 9, 2010

Half Birthday Wish List

Every once in a while I like to make a little wish list. I suppose the occasion could be my half birthday (although, those aren't quite as exciting as they were when I was younger)

I've wanted this book for awhile. I just never quite get around to buying it. Lizbeth Upitis' Latvian Mittens. I borrowed the book from the library... and renewed it continually for several months.


Next on the list, a line counter. I don't fish though. But it can be used to count out yarn yardage. This would be perfect if I ever sold when I sell my hand spun.

Along the lines of a line counter, I also would like to have a scale. The only thing that is important is that the display has to be lower so that any overlapping fiber would be above the display. An added bonus would be if it weighed in ounces, grams, and grains.

While I'm at it, I wouldn't mind having a pair of Katie's moccasins. She makes such lovely pairs.
I'm undecided if I'd like Navy and Denim Tiger Lily Moccasins, or...

The Plain Jane in blue. Knowing me, I'd be more likely to wear the plain janes. I guess I'll have to start saving up my pennies. Maybe if I'm lucky, she'll do a trade for a hand spun, hand knitted item.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...