Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Until The Light Fades Away

A few days ago I spent a couple of hours raking up my little fenced yard. I accidentally disturbed this little guy in the process. He was none too pleased.

After finishing with the garden, I decided to go on a little photo date with myself. I found a few insects that had drowned in the pool. They were in perfect condition.

I have to confess, nature photography is my favorite. Especially insect photography.

It was another stunning evening at the mill.


The sheep were out. The little one is Dottie, the first lamb I ever held. She was one of the triplets. I like to think that we have a special bond.


I watched the sky until the last glimmers of light faded away.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...