Monday, February 7, 2011

Pursuing My Fiber Passion

I have finally settled myself enough to start working on projects. Today was especially exciting because I finally made the decision to not actively look for a job for six months. Instead I'll be working on knitting patterns and promoting them. It is a leap of faith that something will come of it. But in the least, I will be pursuing my passion.
Of course, none of this would happen if I hadn't finally gotten my room in order. The very best part of my room is The Fiber Wall. It is filled with all my dyed fiber, handspun, and fiber books/magazines. (All the natural colored fiber is in my closet.)


Scooter use to live at the end of my bed, but after shifting some bookcases, he was relocated to under the table. He even has his own picture above his bed.


Although I think he prefers my bed. The picture above my bed is an oil painting I did at University. And yes, it is a Katamari painting. Nanananananana.


And finally, pattern writing headquarters. It is conveniently located right next to my bed, so I can work in pajamas if I so desire. Here's to a hopefully productive next six months. Any advice or well wishes would be fully appreciated.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I wish you all the best, Audry.

Caleb said...

Good deal! Sounds like a good way to get going. If you're interested Christy, Cari's big sis, has done a little of this already she might have some tips for you.

You kin do it!

Anonymous said...

That's a brave step, but an essential one to get where you are going. Well done, and GOOD LUCK!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...