Friday, August 5, 2011

Yarndogs

I finally made it over to Yarndogs. It's a local yarn shop, but it's a bit out of the way from the places I normally go. It's totally worth the detour though, the shop is absolutely fabulous! Great selection, great atmosphere, and two cute shop dogs.

I almost left without getting anything (the horror), but Mum saw something she liked, so she bought me the supplies.

Mum has decided that she wants some mini socks for Christmas. I told her that I didn't have the right needles or blocker, so she remedied that.

I think that I might make Scooter a pair of socks as well.

It looks like the pattern is for socks in just his size.

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Teehee, dog sized socks from a shop called yarndogs. It's a perfect circle of yarniness.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...