Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Counting Conundrum

How many things do you see wrong in this picture? Well, for one, we can see that I have trouble counting when I'm knitting at 2:30AM and I've had a beer. It looks like I gave up counting when I got to the grey stripe. At least the decreases look correct, right?

Wrong. The decreases are going the right direction, but the top of the hood has a kind of short row thing going on. I just put in random decreases. Although that had more to do with misunderstanding what the directions meant than being up late. At least I had enough sense to see that it looked weird. I put the knitting down and went to bed.

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you realised there was something wrong and knew enough about yourself not to try and fix it right then and there. That's pretty good!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...