Saturday, March 24, 2012

Reindeer Tryouts

It's been rainy all day and I've gotten a lot of knitting done. It's still secret knitting, though, and will be for some time. So in lieu of yarn, I give you a Scooter picture I took a few days ago. There is an Irish Setter that lives on the other side of the fence. Scooter spends many an hour pacing, racing, and barking. Sometimes I wonder if the Setter has said some rude things about Scooter's mother and that's why Scooter has to bark so much. He's defending his mother's honor.

 I was lucky to catch one of his leaps. We like to call his jumps "Reindeer Tryouts."

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

SOOO CUTE!!! I don't have dogs anymore but when I did, the little beagle liked to share with the whole neighborhood that she had arrived in the backyard to play. Everybody knew that we had a beagle and there were many pathways created in the grass from her incessant pacing!

Jennifer said...

Great photo! I can never get good moving shots like that. Good luck on the knitting!

Pumpkin said...

That is pretty much the best picture ever!

Lesley said...

What a great photo! He's so cute!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...