Sunday, July 15, 2012

Camp Retrospective

Just popping in to share a few things from camp. I was so busy running around and working that I only took three pictures. And two of them were of the same thing.
The belt making went great. I was really impressed how well everyone did. I think they were all surprised with how well the belts came out too.

Here's an in-progress belt. It was having its edges smoothed and still needed the final glossy coat.

Not pictured (but I wish it had been) was the counselor hunt. All the counselors hid around camp and the kids ran around trying to find them. I'm particularly proud of the spot I found. No one found me, but quite a few kids touched me without knowing it. (shoes and tummy) I won't reveal the spot in case I even need to use it again. It was surprising that only half the counselors were found. The rules were fairly restrictive in where we could hide, but it turns out high school kids aren't that thorough in their searching. They only think they are.

2 comments :

Pumpkin said...

Such nice belts! Sounds like you are having a blast!

José said...

Wow, those belt look quite impressive ! Glad to hear you had such a good time .. and the fact that you only took three pics probably says enough there.. right :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...